Sunday, September 30, 2012

JYJ - "Ayyy Girl" LIVE



Yes.  I had to share.  For the most part, yes I know that the English enunciation isn't the best, but the music and the voices and the harmony...  I love these guys.  For the most part, the conveyance that they put into their music trumps any language barrier, honestly.  For non-English speakers to be able to sing, not just one entire song, but several songs completely in English -- I think they deserve a lot of commendation.  English is NOT the easiest language to learn (and I was born and raised in America).  Okay, well, it's not a hard language to learn either, but for people who speak a language that comes from a different root, English isn't easy to learn.

Anyway, excuse me while I continue to fan-girl and squee................

No comments: