Thursday, November 15, 2012

Long week... short week...

It's strange to be awake this early in the morning. In fact, it's been strange for me to actually be living normal people hours this entire week. Sleeping around midnight and waking up six hours later in the A.M. rather than sleeping during the day and being awake most of the nighttime.

I can say that I am definitely NOT looking forward to being back at work in a few days. Vacation (or in my case, a "stay-cation") doesn't really help a third-shifter at all. In a few days, I'm going to have to rearrange my sleeping schedule again. I don't want to do that!

It feels like it's been a long week, and yet it's been a really short week at the same time. Well, if that makes any sense. I'm ready for work, but I'm not ready for work; and then I really just want to get my regular schedule back in line.

In a way, I just feel exhausted even though it's been a rather productive week.

Am I making any sense at all? It must be that I'm a bit disoriented from being awake at 10:00 A.M. because it's usually unheard of.

***

那麼就醒有一點點奇怪。 其實這個禮拜就是很奇怪,因為倒是跟其他人一樣。 夜晚零時誰,六個鐘後起床;不是早上睡眠,夜晚醒。

我可以說,不是很想回到工作。 在家度假不是對夜班工作有幫助。 在過幾天要該睡覺地時間。 我不要!

這個禮拜很長,也有好似很短一樣。 好像說不通媽? 我準備上班,但是也不是很準備的;其所,我只是想回返原本的作息時間。

可以說,雖然這個禮拜做的很多,但是我只是真的很累很累。

說的通不通媽? 或者我好亂。

No comments: