Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Books, reviews and me...

This is a simple post.  I've created a new blog over at Booklikes to keep track of my book reviews and such.  And, to be honest, while I'm OCD about certain types of structure, I think I'm also too lazy to do too much work.  It used to be, I would try to keep tabs on book reviews I write at Goodreads automatically posting on this blog.  Now, I've got too many social networks and blog pages to keep tabs on and I'm (as repeated) a very lazy person.

So all my book reviews will now be posted at Book Abyss, my BookLikes page.  The link is also on my sidebar beneath the rest of my list of personal web pages.  I've also linked up my bookshelf from BookLikes under the Books page at the top of this blog.

I'm still going to try to update the Books page at the top of this blog, but all reviews listed from now on will link to the BookLikes pages rather than my own here at Blogger.

If a book review DOES find a way to sneak onto this blog somehow, I'm not going to fix it (cause that's how I am).  Otherwise, I'm just probably going to post a few updates every month about the books I've been reading and then redirect everyone with linkies to the proper page of each book review or progress report.

That is all.

No comments: