Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays: Recent TBR Additions

Top Ten Tuesdays is an original and weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

 

 

Ten Books You Recently Added to Your To-Be-Read List

 

 

Well, this will be an easy list to make, though I AM constantly adding new books to my TBR.  At least I won't really have to think about it and I can simply look up what I've recently added to my reading list... because I'm really anal about book lists and am constantly keeping lists of books to be read at hand.

 

So yeah...  This list is forever being written already in at least four different forums.

 

 

Books Already Published 

 

           

Deadly Lies by Cynthia Eden

They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

 

 

 

Books Awaiting Publication

 

With Covers

          

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston

 Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

 

With Unofficial Covers

 

A Whole New World: A Twisted Tale by Liz Braswell

The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

 

 

 Without Covers, Official or Unofficial (that I can find)

So here is a puppy instead.

(Although this photo doesn't really fit well with the following titles listed.)

 

 

 

 ***

 

My TBR list actually got three books longer since I wrote the first draft of this Top Ten post.  And to be honest, that's actually pretty mild for me.  I once added 15+ books to my list within a day for books that weren't simple "maybe reads".

 

 

Original post: anitactruong.booklikes.com/post/1118022/top-ten-tuesdays-recent-tbr-additions

No comments: