Thursday, February 5, 2009

Someone Help Me

I need the perfect remedy to stop falling asleep in class. It just never fails that falling asleep during class happens. And when I least expect it, the damn "falling asleep in class" problem hits me over the head-- then I start nodding, my eyes start drooping, my entire body slumps, and then the next thing I know, I'm drifting in and out of sleep.

I've been trying not to indulge anymore in gourmet coffee a la Starbucks because of the expense and the high calorie intake, but I have a feeling I may have to start consuming my morning shot of caffeine again. I can't stand the taste of coffee and the only way for me to drink coffee is to drink it from Starbucks. I'm not being superficial or anything, this is just the way it happened. It's either that or I stock up on Mountain Dew, and I'm not about to do that either cause I hate the taste of Mountain Dew.

The only other way for me to stay awake in class is... well, it's doing this. I'm currently paying attention to typing out this SOS blog post and I'm not paying attention in class.

Somehow, I don't think this is a good idea either.

No comments: