Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to school and back to insanity

So Spring Break was a week ago, but time flies and it didn't even feel like it was that long ago nor does it feel like it was only a week ago. Spring Break pretty much just disappeared before I even knew what I was doing with it.

I had had so much planned to do on all of those days off, and it amounted to nothing whenever I sat down and realized that there were other things I'd rather be doing than studying or finishing my homework. And so instead of catching up, I'm still at that same standing point I was at before Spring Break had started.

And now I'm two tests later and I feel like slacking off some more. There are at least twenty more questions of my Serology homework that needs to be done, but I am in no mood to finish it... as can be concluded from the fact that I'm blogging instead of working. It's just so much easier.

School is going rather well, I'd say, as I'm not totally bombing tests and I'm actually enjoying a lot of the lab exercises that we do. I actually understand a lot of it too. So all is great and I'm still looking forward to finishing all of this up so that I don't have to spend everyday studying and looking up information that I don't already know.


In other news, I've been trying to get back into the mood of writing. A few stories are getting a new dose of brainstorming, while a few newer stories are being developed. I'm a pathetic writer who can't seem to choose one story and stick to it until it finishes, and so even though I say that I've been writing, it's not really getting very far. In fact, I think I reread my material more than I come up with new drafts for the rest of the story.

Yea, pathetic-ness is my forte, apparently.

No comments: