Sunday, May 10, 2009

You know those days I used to sleep...

So it's Mother's Day and I can't quite feel my arms or my back. I hate to say things like this when it's a significant holiday, but I am seriously in lots of pain at the moment. My arms are literally threatening to fall off and I'm wondering if it isn't because I stayed up most of the night to do homework...

Well, it's my own fault really. If I hadn't spent all Friday being a bum then I could've been done with my take home final already. Instead, I spent my day half working on it and half playing around in virtual reality. And now I've barely skimmed the bulk of my work. On top of that I have a test tomorrow that I'm freaking out about for some reason despite it being mostly a common sense subject and I won't have time the rest of today to do any studying nonetheless finish that take home final.

And then there're all my other finals to think about. I shall not be sleeping because only one of those finals are even remotely dreamably doable.

Yea... Sleep will not be in my near future but at least I get to take four days to myself the following week. Although I did stupidly inform my boss that I would be available during that time. That just means that I'm asking to be put to work which I am definitely not.

I'm so tired and cranky right now.

But enough of the woes...

No comments: