Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Other News

Through Me chapter 19 has been posted now. This is just a tad bit of little news as the ending of this chapter made me want to see into the future to find out what would be happening next.

Have I mentioned that I really, really love this story. Maeven gives just the right amount of comedy, romance, and drama to make you want to keep reading and re-reading it. I absolutely adore the two main characters Adel and Tristan and wish I could have a nice visual of them. In my mind, I can only half-ass an absolutely hunky, good-looking, and charming young high school boy as the great Tristan Harland. But I can't do much else about the image.

Everytime Maeven updates another chapter it makes me want to go back to all of my unfinished writing and do something about them.

In fact, I have one newest creation which may or may not be completed soon because it'll be my very first long-short story that I care to write at all. It'll be a cheesy romance for the young teenage girls, but it'll be a first... hopefully. Cause I've really only written the first part and I need to quickly figure out how to go about the second half.

*sigh*

I feel like I'm about to strangle myself. I'm so pathetic.

No comments: