Friday, August 1, 2008

A New Addition to the Abyss... Pt. 3 (final)

As it is August 1, 2008, I would like to officially announce the launching of my newest blogging career (which may or may last long):

anicabyss - animanga zone


For those of you who care, this is the place where I will officially post all opinions, news, and discussions of all things anime. For those who don't care, don't worry about it.

As of today, all posts that have to do with anything anicabyss will stop appearing on Abstract Abyss and be contained within the new zone.

This concludes the very short, very limited follow-up of anicabyss and if all goes smooth-sailing from now on, then all shall be great and I won't complain too much about my real life in Abstract Abyss.

Please feel free to comment on my half-baked, long-winded postings. Contructive criticism is always welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and your suggestions.

No comments: