Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In which I make a new goal...


This is technically my second time using the Nike+ technology, but with this particular run, I was finally able to calibrate the sensor a bit more properly. It was pretty much a "start up sensor, run, pause sensor, walk, un-pause sensor, run, pause sensor, walk, walk, walk, un-pause sensor, run..." Rinse, wash, repeat. Nonetheless, it didn't take long for me to finish "running" that one mile even if there were multiple "walks" in between.

Here's hoping that sooner or later I'll be able to run more than two laps without hyperventilating. This new goal will require a LOT of motivation and a LOT of discipline. The only thing that kept me going was a little bit of "Only four laps left... two... one..." And then let the huffing and puffing commence.

Yea... I feel like a dead turtle right now.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it again tomorrow morning?

No comments: