Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Bon Voyage Treats



Technically it's not like I'm really going anywhere, but as the "official" last night working 3rd shift at one campus in our hospital network, my manager brought in cupcakes. Aren't they pretty? I especially love the cupcake stand (never thought that I would actually be squeal-y about a cupcake stand). It's so cute that I want one even if I never really eat cupcakes (I'm not a fan). This little set up is especially nice because of all the pretty colors.

I didn't even want to make a big deal about my "going away" since I'm pretty much a prime candidate to return to help cover shifts if it's necessary. And it's not like I'm going away forever either. But anyway, it's all good. I had my celebratory "congrats on full time position and we'll miss you, but not really" dinner with my only few coworkers from 3rd shift and now cupcakes on my last night.

So sweet! (No pun intended.)

No comments: