Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year!

And for those of you who aren't really celebrating it, Happy Chinese New Year!

I wish I had a nice picture or the like to post up, but I've been so busy lately that I hadn't been able to get one. But that's okay. I'll probably do it later on tonight when I get the time, cause this is going to be a really busy week for me... aside from the New Year's activities.

I'm going to be exhausted, because between having textbook after textbook to read, I also have a few days of work coming up for me-- normally I wouldn't be complaining about it, but it just feels like I have no time for anything. I'm feeling overwhelmed.

But I'm sure it's a lot less chaotic than I'm making it sound.

And that's okay too.

In the meantime, I'm in school and waiting for class to start. And I'll be here all morning.

Let's think New Year, New Luck.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: