Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Naked Edge


Naked Edge
Naked Edge by Pamela Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I'm trying to formulate the right things to say about this particular installation of the I-Team series, because I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the entire story, plus the ending. The "feel" of Naked Edge just wasn't as... stimulating as the previous books. Hard Evidence was intense and exciting, Unlawful Contact was emotionally stimulating and full of suspense and "Wow"-ness, and Extreme Exposure was the thrilling introduction to our I-Team world... but Naked Edge seems a little more tame in comparison. I'm not saying it wasn't good; I'm just saying I didn't get "that excited feel" from it that I got from the previous books.

Am I being a little unfair? Maybe, but that's why I'm trying to sort through my thoughts first before saying too much.

So... review to come.



View all my reviews

No comments: