Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: After Math


After Math
After Math by Denise Grover Swank

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I finished this book pretty quickly since it was fairly short. But it didn't really do much for me other than re-hash a lot of typical melodramatic romance stories in a different setting with different characters.

Good girl meets bad boy, they fall in love and change each other's lives after going through a shit-ton of personal demons and obstacles since everyone has a broken life.

It was sweet at some points and moving at others, and the story was written well. But nothing really stands out. At least there's a happily ever after which usually works for me. I know that life isn't all peaches and sunshine and bunnies, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a good happily ever after and liking them.



View all my reviews

No comments: