Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Breaking Point


Breaking Point
Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



4.5 stars

This was an intense, action and suspense filled story from page one. After giving myself a much needed break from the overwhelming overdose of reading four I-Team novels in a row, I'm glad to say that Book #5 does not disappoint, and I will definitely be looking forward to the next book in this series.

Since I'm in a bit of an "ehhh, I'm not sure what to say" point right now due to lack of sleep, I'm going to try and gather my thoughts before I write anything since I feel like this book deserves a little more than just a simple one paragraph: "OMG, this book was amazing!" review.

And on that note, review to come sometime soon.



View all my reviews

No comments: