Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A New Addition to the Abyss... Pt. 2

So it seems the idea of having my very own otaku-- I mean, an anime and manga fansite is slowly becoming closer to a reality.

The very first post to
anicabyss details a few goals and describe just what exactly anicabyss is about. This can be found here. And just as I had mentioned in that post, there is a very likely chance that the very first feature of anicabyss will by launched/posted on August 1. This is my goal.

Until then, a lot of other features are slowly being written and edited, and re-edited once again. A lot of other features, such as a few First Impression posts, some Reviews, and a long detailed Thoughts post has been finished and are ready for go. Sadly, however, I wanted to start my anicabyss off with a bang and so I am currently giving myself a headache over what feature I'd like to launch anicabyss on.

Aside form that little dilemma, I'm starting to think that I want to merge Thoughts and Reviews into the same type of post as both detail my personal opinions on both specific anime and manga series. The only difference from one and the other is that Reviews are over series that I've finished viewing, and Thoughts are over those that I have yet to complete (due to various reasons). More than likely, I'll start the blog off on having them be separate features and then merge them as I continue to read and watch more manga and anime, respectively.

But anyway, enough of my rambling. As of August 1, all posts about anicabyss that are not related to Abstract Abyss will be posted on anicabyss. In this way, Abstract Abyss can and will remain a more personal and reality-based blog for myself. So this and the last post, including one more in the future on the day of anicabyss's official launch will be the only posts detailing anicabyss information.

Because of my own reasons, I prefer to separate reality from my otaku world. It's safer that way, cause otherwise, ani goes amuck and may harm innocent bystanders.

So, until August 1, look forward to the launch of a new world.

No comments: