Sunday, July 6, 2008

Rebirth of the Abyss

While I normally don't shout out the knowledge that I have a web log to just anyone, I sometimes like to think that some people will stumble across it and enjoy what I have to write. For about two or three years I kept a blog at pitas.com just because of the fact that I felt pitas.com sounded kinda neat. It ended up becoming a personal web journal for me to spew all of my guts and brains whenever I was in a good mood, bad mood, etc...

For those who don't know which blog I'm talking about, it's probably a better decision not to look for it. I was in high school, I was a drama queen, and everything I blogged about was most certainly a monologue over "Woe is me, the world is crashing down and I'm all alone... blah, blah, blah..." I was some sad and loud emo kid.

And well, the times may not have changed much, to be honest. I can still dramatize if need be. But having known what kind of a person I was back in high school, I'm more aware of myself.

But I digress from the main topic of this first post.

Abstract Abyss is back for more fun. However, I personally wanted to start a new blog with a completely different name, feel and look. But black is my color (not because I'm that sad and loud emo kid from way back when, but because I just think black is a cool color and suits me professionally), and Abstract Abyss just happened to fit my state of mind perfectly.

And so a new blog is born. I can easily convey my daily life to the internet world and share my thoughts (which will not be deep and private thoughts, mind you; I do have a sense of dignity I still have to protect). And I leave it at that.

And so as to those outside of my Abyss who happen by, I'm still fairly new at the blogging scene.

"Please take care of me."

No comments: